The Nu-Vois III has multiple buttons. The two large buttons on the front of the unit are the power buttons. The two small buttons on the side of the unit are used to change the volume and/or the tone.
- Choose which power button to set (top or bottom).
- Hold down the chosen power button.
- Push and hold one of the small side buttons to change volume.
- To go up in volume, press and hold the top small button;
- To go down in volume, press and hold the bottom small button.
- Release all buttons when desired volume level is reached.
Note: Unit will rapidly beep at the lowest and highest volumes